November 2, 2009

My Scary Halloween

As Troubletron alluded to in his Halloween post, I found myself (and find myself still) working all weekend and this week at a very last-minute temporary legal job, doing some document review for a bigwig firm in DC. The project only lasts until this coming Friday (most likely), but until then, us temp lawyers are expected to be putting in 13-17 hour days.

Needless to say, such working hours put a serious damper on my Halloween fun-having ability.

The only thing that scared me last Saturday night was the booger stuck to the bottom/front of the "O" key on my temporary work keyboard. Sick.

4 Robot Reactions:

Shelly! said...

Ewwww....

JakieWakie said...

Wasn't the idea that you could spend the rest of your life being a professional file reviewer pretty scary?

Miss Scarlet said...

that's cool you're doing lawyer stuff.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Brig has been doing this type of "temp" work at the same firm for like a year now. Do not believe them when they say "temp" - its all a lie.