September 15, 2009

Sewing Challenge update

I haven't really done any sewing yet (I'm gonna get to it--chillax), but I have been doing some crafting. Last weekend, I pulled out my yarn and started doing some work.
I even taught Troubletron how to use a knitting loom! He made the colorful scarf all by himself.

I also made myself a Halloween garland. Check it:
Alternating pom-poms of various sizes and beads in halloween colors:
A closer look:
The pictures aren't doing it justice. But, we really like it.

Now, if I could just get down to sewing business.

3 Robot Reactions:

Carly said...

Dude, I've been knitting too. Do you make a scarf on those oblong looms, or can you make one in the round ones?

Sparklebot said...

Carly, I use the oblong looms. I never learned to knit with needles, but someone gave me the loom for Christmas one year, so I figured that out. I haven't seen the round ones, but maybe I should check that out. I do the crocheting by hand just with a hook. What have you been knitting?

Carly said...

I've just been knitting hats on a round loom. They are very easy and highly satisfying to make. I admire your crocheting prowess. I wish I could do that. Nice garland, too.