December 6, 2009

Days of Christmas: Day 6

Spend your Sunday as I would like to spend mine: watching holiday youtube videos and viral clips. Enjoy!

Neil Patrick Harris's How I Met Your Mother character Barney quotes dubbed over Frosty the Snowman clips:


1980's McDonald's Christmas Commercial:



Fruity Pebbles Christmas Commercial: "Ho ho ho, I'm hu hu hungry!"


Christmastime for the Jews, courtesy of Saturday Night Live:


Old School SNL "Winter Wonderland" sung by Garrett Morris and the rest of the SNL cast:


And, my very favorite. David Bowie meets Bing Crosby and they sing a holiday duet:

2 Robot Reactions:

RohanTron said...

Oh man Smash, I haven't seen that Fruity Pebbles commercial since the 90s...when I probably saw it 100,000 times. "Tis the season to be sharing, Fred."

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd been caught up on my commenting when you posted this. That Bing and Bowie is a classic. Eyebrows were raised at the time, and it's still delightfully strange.