December 30, 2009

Don't Play Games

This is our post-Christmas game shelf:
It warms my competitive, game-obsessed heart.

I should have taken a "before" picture, because you would have been amazed at my game organization skills.

Before I joined this family, they didn't play many games. Oh sure, they'd play an occasional game of Digital "Mopoly" (as Littletron calls Monopoly), or maybe Apples to Apples--occasionally even Spongebob Life. But, the addition of Sparklebot has upped this family's game-playing by about 500%.

And, I'm just getting started.

5 Robot Reactions:

Joy said...

Yeah, I like to play games too!

Anonymous said...

One Question: where's the Parcheesi, the royal game of India?

Sparklebot said...

We don't have Parcheesi. Or Ticket to Ride. Or Aggravation.

Half the reason for the post was to show my part of the family that we need more games!

Just a little about The Miser said...

If you ever get the urge to play a fun role-playing game, play Paranoia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia_(role-playing_game). It's more involving, but not like serious role-playing games.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Where does Dr. Mario fit in there?