January 4, 2010

Closet Tack

Troubletron and I spent considerable time this weekend cleaning out our closets to make room for newly acquired Christmas gifts.

Below you are seeing my side of our small walk-in closet (we have another smaller closet where long items hang).



Anytime I see my clothes all beside each other in the closet like this, I think all my clothes are horribly tacky, even though I know I have very strong positive feelings toward many of the individual pieces.  It makes me hate them.

To see Troubletron's very different style of closeting, check out our photo blog (by clicking here).

2 Robot Reactions:

Goo Girls said...

I know exactly what you mean!!! I hate when my clothes look ugly all together in the closet. I mean I think I have pretty good taste. Like in Sex in The City Carrie Bradshaw's closet looks AWESOME even though it's all disheveled and mismatched. Why can't mine do that?

Sparklebot said...

Well, good! I thought I was just being crazy. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. Even when I organize my clothes, they look terrible all together!