January 27, 2010

Snowbird Likes to Party

I don't know how much you know about my mom, Snowbird.  But, one thing you should know is that she does NOT like to have her photo taken.


But, she does like to have dinner with me and Troubletron!  And, that's what we did last night.


I was definitely there.


Troubletron and I wisked Snowbird away from her conference to the delights of Cafe Asia, where she enjoyed a dragon roll while all her friends were stuck at the Hotel bar on Capitol Hill.


I enjoyed some yellow curry.  But, I was looking too forward to enjoying it to remember to take a photo before I ate it.  So, this is what it looked like when I finished.


Troubletron had General Tao's.  Troubletron always has General Tao's.

And, he NEVER eats the broccoli.

Snowbird will be with us until Sunday.  I bet sooo many hilarious mom pics are in our future.


Today on the Photo Blog



4 Robot Reactions:

JakieWakie said...

Those are some classic "Snowbird-resigned-to-let-you-take-her-picture-even-though-you-shouldn't-because-she-hates-it" faces.

Jessica said...

I wish she would smile for photos even if she hates it. Is this really how she wants to be remembered when she is gone someday? I would want to be remembered with some smiles on my face.

Just a little about The Miser said...

I love the look your mom is giving you. It is a classic "If-you-weren't-my-daughter-I-would-(fill in the blank)."

Shons said...

You went to cafe asia and didn't get the calamari? I thought I knew you.