February 24, 2010

Peep Show

Troubletron and I stopped by my uncle's house last night to return a car we had borrowed.  Upon entering the kitchen, we found this
Family and friends had gathered to create Peep Dioramas for the annual Washington Post Peep Diorama contest, aka the Peep Show.

As I watched them cut and glue and form and create, I thought I would probably like to make a peep diorama for the contest . . .  if I had something very terrible that I was supposed to be doing, and I needed something more fun to distract me from that terrible thing.

All I have to do is eat these.
Which isn't terrible at all.


Today on BotTron Photo

4 Robot Reactions:

laurie said...

i am going to rock it....

Jana said...

It solidifies my theory...dolls are ALWAYS creepy in photographs.

NG said...

I want to see the finished diorama!

snowbird said...

Am I the only one who can't find a Peep anywhere in those photos??? Did your uncle forget to purchase some Peeps????