February 16, 2010

Turning the Corner


Our love countdown is over, and now, as a blog, we are left to tackle more diverse topics (like my continued unemployment and how I'm so bored)(sometimes, do you think you already know everything about me?).

Since we've been blogging on theme for so long, I guess I have a few things to share to catch you up.

FIRST

Troubletron received the only A in his class on his first English paper in college!  I guess all that wifely pressure really paid off.

SECOND

  The movie remake of Land of the Lost, starring Will Ferrell and Danny McBride, got a bad rap.  There were some true moments of hilarital zen.  (Hilarital is definitely a word).

THIRD

Last weekend, Littletron told me he didn't need to make any homemade Valentine cards, because he didn't have a Valentine.  Trying to be parently, I told him I was his Valentine.  His only response: "Gross."


Today on BotTron Photo

4 Robot Reactions:

Side of Caitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Side of Jeffrey said...

It can't hurt to have the most anal editors of all time living with him. I know I would have you edit my homework.

Joy said...

I've been debating whether or not to netflix or redbox land of the lost because I've heard it's horrible...maybe I'll just do it.

Jillian said...

I hope that you went right over and gave Littletron the hugest pancake/steamroller hug....and topped it off with a slimey kiss on the cheek.

Then when you walked away you could mutter, "I'll show you gross....ya little ....."

Cause that's what I would have done.