April 15, 2010

Out

We've been out on a romantic adventure.

A year and a month after our wedding elopement, my mother took pity on us and was kind enough to pay for a belated Disney honeymoon for us in our current impoverished state.  So, Troubletron and I have been in beautiful Orlando, Florida (inside the Disney compound) for the last 4 days, on someone else's dime, pretending that we aren't poor!  It has been glorious.

I couldn't tell you about it before we left because we have a stalker.  We like to at least try to make things harder for her.

I hope to get some pictures up later today.  So, check back.

8 Robot Reactions:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Go SNOWFLAKE. Nice gift. You guys really deserve a break and some party time action. Disney? Why not! It's a great place to play pretend from the real world.

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm happy for! Your mom is awesome.

NG said...

Dude! We went to Disney on our honeymoon. It is sooo much better without kids, right?

Hannah said...

Have fun guys! Disney without tots is amazing.

I'm worried about this stalker though. I hope you've got people with badges and credentials on this. She sounds crazy.

Just a little about The Miser said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time! My friend works at Disney (she's a nutcase, and not a "ha ha, she so crazy" kind of way, but then, ALL Disney employees are), and she was bragging about the great weather, so I'm really glad for that.

I agree with Hannah though, but since I think you've mentioned before that the stalker has access to family info (i.e. cell phone numbers and the like), I have a feeling only so much can be done about this "woman" (she's not a real woman of course, just a psychotic trailer lizard most likely).

I'm really glad that you are taking a stand against crazy lady and not letting her get the best of you. Stalkers feed off of fear, so I'm so happy you are shoving it back in her face.

snowbird said...

I hope the Magic Kingdom was fun and the diversion was refreshing for you! Married in Vegas; honeymooned at Disney --- is there anything more American than that? Congrats!

Side of Caitlin said...

Can't wait for pictures! Have fun!

Cathy said...

vacation is good for the soul - aren't moms great