June 3, 2010

It's ON

Many of you were outraged by my treatment at Einstein Bros Bagels last week.  And, rightfully so.  You will be happy to know that I submitted a complaint about my experience online, and am awaiting return contact.  If I don't hear back soon, I'll follow up.

You may also be interested to know that THIS came in the mail yesterday:
There are three Einstein's Bros Bagel locations within easy driving distance of my house.  And, I'm unemployed.

I think if you do that math, you will see that Einstein's WILL be giving me 18 free bagels in the coming weeks.

7 Robot Reactions:

Leonard Hanks said...

As your husband I am entitled to half of those bagels!

Side of Jeffrey said...

Sweet revenge!

Also - sorry I haven't been reading your blog for the last week. I hadn't seen the Lost finale until recently so I had to avoid your blog at all costs!

PKYoung said...

haha I fully approve of that! Brilliant!

NG said...

Where do I get me some such coupon?!? I know a LOT of Einstein's locations.

Sparklebot said...

NG: Ours comes, usually, in the mail, in a collection of grocery store ads with weekly specials, or with the dominos ads. One time, it came with the Sunday paper ad supplement.

Victoria said...

I just wanted you to know that in solidarity with you I will be hitting the Einstein's next to my house AND the one across from campus this Friday and possibly all remaining Free Bagel Fridays. I'm poor and a college student so I'm all about free food.

Miss Scarlet said...

yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!