August 5, 2009

Jaketron and Laurenbot Visit

Last weekend, my little brother Jaketron and his wife Laurenbot came for a visit. I brought the kids over to our uncle Stevetron's house for some family fun! Now, unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of Jaketron and Laurenbot, but they were definitely there. Here are the pictures I did get.

The boys did some swimming.
Then, they got out . . .
. . .to steal Rhino the puppy from the girls. But, the girls got him back.
Then Teenbot pushed Littletron back into the pool.
I think everyone had a great time. Except Rhino. He just wanted some alone time.

So, we decided to go check out some actual Rhinos. We headed to the zoo.

Here is Teenbot at the zoo while we wait for everyone else to get out of the bathroom:
She brought her giraffe purse to fit in.

Here is Cousintron at the zoo while we wait for everyone else to get out of the bathroom.
He is sort of a loaner . . . and a babe magnet (but seriously, who is that random babe under him?).

Here I am, bringing the teens together in friendly cousinship!
In this picture, I am pretty sure Teenbot is plotting Littletron's future "accidental" tripping.
We did eventually see some animals, but this is the only one I got a picture of.
Then we hit the gift shop to all get stuffed animal souvenirs!

Later that night, we had what can only be described as the sweatiest basketball tournament ever. Troubletron and I kicked some teenage bootay!

3 Robot Reactions:

JakieWakie said...

I hate to sound like SnowbirdBot, but I'm kinda glad you didn't get any pictures of me, at least by the pool. Being married to Laurenbot has made me pretty fat.

Sparklebot said...

I don't take "by the pool" pictures of grown ups. That would not be cool.

snowbird said...

"you hate to sound like SnowbirdBot" --- I'm wounded.......