August 5, 2009

Snap Crackle POP

Sparklebot is very good at making popcorn. How does she not burn it?? I hate her...and love her at the same time (mostly love). She claims that you have to listen to it. Listen to it?? What are the kernels gonna say "hello!!! I am done now!!" No! They don't. I've listened to many a bag pop and I hear nothing but popping. Is it possible that her ability to hear is greater than mine? Hogwash! Perhaps she speaks vegetable....this will require more investigation. I will keep you guys posted.

4 Robot Reactions:

Sparklebot said...

Embrace my ability! It means you never have to make the popcorn!

Leonard Hanks said...

I am more than happy to embrace your ability. Just as long as you accept my obvious popcorn ineptitude!

JakieWakie said...

Hello-- Popcorn button! It does the listening for you!

Leonard Hanks said...

The popcorn button (at least on my microwave) is a JOKE! A cruel trick that the universe plays on me and my poor smelly popcorn!!