August 26, 2009

Yoga.......and a near death experience in the bath!!

Last night Sparklebot and I decided that instead of going to the smelly, disease-infested gym, we would work out at home. We decided to try our hand at yoga......POWER YOGA to be exact. Let's just say we were both a little out of our league. Luckily there were no pictures taken of this event (though Sparklebot tried to snap a pic of me in my full-body spandex). However it went kind of like this..........


That's me (or a pretty fair representation of me).....okay moving on. As you can tell from the picture this was HARD work. After 32 minutes of bending and twisting our bodies in completely unnatural and almost impossible positions (again see picture) we were exhausted. Sparklebot was "glowing;" I on the other hand was a sweaty, smelly, "gwoss" mess!!! Something had to be done. That thing was........................

BUBBLE BATH TIME!!!!!!


(It was WAY more manly than this illustration demonstrates)

There I was, sitting in the tub, relaxing, doing a little washing up. I was applying some lavender scented body wash on my little scrubby, puffy, washy thing when I felt something touch my hand! Now, I was pretty sure that I got in the tub alone so I tried to dismiss it. I proceeded with the bath time ritual of cleaning myself and put the slight scare out of my mind. Until.....I was rinsing the bubbles off my arm and it grabbed me again!! This time I got a glimpse of it from under the foamy white water, it look a lot like this.......


Okay....now I was freaking out! I splashed my hand around trying to get the monster to release me. I may have let out a little "eek!!" but just as I was about to start weeping I looked again at the beast. This time it looked more like this:
Still a little scary, but seriously.......what is my issue. I must be working too much!!!

(Sparklebot requires me to clarify that that is NOT an actual picture of her hairball)


4 Robot Reactions:

JakieWakie said...

Oh my gosh, that's disgusting. I think I would have to refill the tub after removing the hair to continue with my bath.

Sparklebot said...

If you can't stand the hairballs, get out of the bathtub!

Anonymous said...

Since when do you people do yoga?

Side of Caitlin said...

Hahah! I love the accompanying pictures that you post troubleton. That yoga picture is intense! I also just wanted to wish Sparklebot a HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE!!!!