September 3, 2009

Confessions of the Unemployed

Sometimes, I don't shower until 3 or 4 p.m.

I know what time Saved By The Bell, Bewitched, and The Cosby Show come on.

I watched Dr. Phil yesterday. (Hangs head in shame)

Grocery shopping and going to the gym are the highlights of my week.

My feelings get hurt if Troubletron doesn't notice within 3 minutes of getting home from work that I re-organized the top shelf of the closed pantry or vacuumed the room in concentric circles.

I talk to the stuffed animals.

5 Robot Reactions:

Unknown said...

I agree that men should recognize all the cleaning you've done within 3 to 5 minutes of walking in the door. They don't. But they should, they really really should.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Some people consider that a dream come true.

Sparklebot said...

Beth--right? I mean, I notice when Troubletron cleans!

Side of Jeffrey: I guess I would enjoy it more if I had some sort of steady payment for my loneliness.

Kelly O. said...

What was Dr. Phil's show on?

Just a little about The Miser said...

I certainly notice when my boyfriend cleans. It's the equivalent of tossing soapy water over a counter-top and letting it dry without touching it at all.