September 24, 2009

Lord of the Dorks (not us)

Did I tell you that, for my birthday, my uncle and his family took me and Troubletron to see Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers at Wolftrap? It was a wonderous night of moving music, award-winning film, and a Balrog.
That pictures shows the setup: Large, HD screen for viewing the wonderful action. Live orchestra and choir under/behind the screen singing and playing the score/music for the film.

That picture also shows a curly-haired lady who was VERY annoying.

Here are Troubletron and me. We were SO excited.
Uncletron and Cousintron were also pumped.
The girls were in the restroom, and it got dark before I could get their pics.

Lord of the Rings is the new Star Wars, in case you didn't know. So, it's time to update your convention-wear.

2 Robot Reactions:

Shons said...

Rohan's friend sang in the choir at this performance. He sent your blog to her and others who attended. People seem to like the blog so keep posting.

Sparklebot said...

Thanks Shons. I'm trying so hard!