September 18, 2009

Projects! (the kind we do, not the kind we live in)

Everyone all over the internet is sharing their projects, sewing, crafting, or otherwise. And, by everyone, I mean, my friends. Ok, so, I'm sharing.

I made this hat for Troubletron:
Only, it was pretty boring. And, Troubletron said he looked like the dude from Head of the Class. Even though I used to watch Head of the Class, I didn't know what he was talking about. I still don't, really. But, I realized that I needed to do something to set this hat apart. I wanted Troubletron to feel special.

I came up with this.

That's right. A pink skull.

I added a crocheted pink skull. It could kick your ass.

I included that pic so you could check the details, should you want to.
Also, I made that skull up. No pattern or anything. Just MADE IT UP. This is why I'm hot.


My favorite thing about the hat, though, is that it makes everyone VERY comfortable.
Maybe a little TOO comfortable.

Ok, he was getting ready to go to the gym.

5 Robot Reactions:

Unknown said...

I think I see what TroubleTron means. He looks like Arvid from Head of the Class.

(see 0:50 mark for a good comparison)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DUDMesd2uw

Shons said...

I was going to make the same comparison but this Rohan character beat me to it.

I love the cap. I love the skull. I love the skull cap

Sparklebot said...

Rohan and Shons: Thank you for knowing so much about Head of the Class.

Shons: I am glad you got the joke. Skull cap. Hahaha.

the blonde potato said...

I had no idea you were so creative with the yarn! I'm sure Troubletron makes everyone jealous with his pink skull.

JakieWakie said...

I'm distraught at my loss in the poll. Still, the fact that you begged for votes on Facebook and Gchat, while all I did was ask my wife to vote for me, is pretty good consolation.