September 8, 2009

Scenes from an Auto Parts Store Parking Lot

When I go to pick up Troubletron from work, I often find him still hard at work, helping three customers at once and handling issues for two others. That's what he gets for being Mr. Manager.
We just say Manager.

But, waiting outside for Troubletron is usually more fun. For example, I saw these next two gentlemen from my car on the same day while waiting for Troubletron.

To my left:
I enlarged that cell phone picture so you could maybe see it better.That's a gentleman on a motorcycle with a helmet with a mohawk. A blue faux helmet mohawk. He drove up, hollah'ed at some chicas standing around outside, and then rode off--all with the helmet on.

Second, to my right:
A cabbie's butt.

So, you can see why I would stay in the car and wait.

2 Robot Reactions:

Joy said...

Nice AD Reference.

I'd wait outside too.

Sparklebot said...

Yay! I'm glad you got my referece, Sherpa! I hope many others will as well.