November 9, 2009

Halloween Recap

As I have already stated, my Halloween turned out to be a thousand times lamer than I had hoped, due to constant contract lawyering. It was a necessary evil, and I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less on what should be the most evil day of the year.

However, not all the members of our household lost the Halloween spirit.

Littletron woke up early Halloween morning, shook his father into alertness, and asked where his costume was. Troubletron, in a mist of sleepiness, said, "don't worry. I know where it is. I'll help you with it later when it's time to go trick-or-treating."

Littletron shook his head in frustration and said, "Dad. It's Halloween. I need to wear my costume now."

And, so he did. He wore it all day. He wore it while eating.
He wore it while assessing his lego pile.
He wore it while interneting.
The dedication is strong in this one.

3 Robot Reactions:

Ellen said...

Wow, you are all very dedicated to Halloween! Especially Troubletron and his tights. I'm sorry about you missing Halloween. I feel lucky when I get freelance work, but it always seems to hit around someone's birthday or a three-day weekend.
I hope they at least pay well for your pains.

Sparklebot said...

Ellen, I was definitely grateful to make the money associated with the work--I just wish it had fallen during a different set of days. The timing was very inconvenient.

JakieWakie said...

I don't remember Littletron being so buff. He sure takes after his daddy.