November 2, 2010

Lisa, you inspired me

I got out of work a smidge early today so that I could vote.  Now I find myself home alone wondering what productive enterprise should fill my time . . . coupon clipping?  dishes?  stinky garbage taking out?

While deciding, I got a blog comment from Lisa, begging me not to let my blog die.  I don't know Lisa, and I don't know why she cares whether or not my blog suffers a slow, painful peril.

But, thank you for caring, Lisa.

I'm going to try not to let it die, but I can't say it will thrive.  But, I do miss sharing the moments of my life with you.

Hope you all are well.

4 Robot Reactions:

Just a little about The Miser said...

I'm just glad it sounds like you found a job :- )

I don't want the blog to end (I actually miss your old blog as well. I just liked re-reading old posts for the novelty and how things changed over the years).

Hope you are well too (like I said once before, I haven't worried too much because of the occasional tweets).

Nirali said...

i've missed you!!

Leonard Hanks said...

Hillary would NEVER wear shorts that short! Bill would prolly wear that Spidey shirt though.

Unknown said...

YES! You don't know me and I don't know you and I don't know why I read your blog or why I care, but I do.

I've been reading since just before you got into law school, maybe by this point it's just morbid curiosity, but I MISS YOU and you kooky family and kooky antics and goings-on. Has the stalker gotten bored yet? I think it's safe to come back...